“Tis impossible to be sure of anything but Death and Taxes.” From Christopher Bullock, the Cobler of Preston (1716). Often attributed to Benjamin Franklin. “The only thing we can count on is death and taxes.” So goes a standard version … Continue reading
- Life, Death, and Taxes: How Language Impacts Reinvention and Motivation
- Will Superstorm Sandy Finally Silence the Climate Science Deniers?
- What’s So Funny About Peace, Kindness and Understanding?
- It’s Time to Make Election Day a National Holiday (Once Every Four Years!)
- Russia’s Human Rights Problem and the New Post-Soviet Social Revolution: Pussy Riot Won’t Be Silenced
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.